Hey Admitted Transfer Students!
We have a great opportunity for you and we hope that you will take advantage of it!
The Office for Students in Transition (SIT) is now offering Advisement & Registration (A&R) Prep sessions for transfer students. We know you value your time, so we designed these appointments to help us use your time more wisely now and reduce any possible frustrations later when you are registering for classes at A&R.
What is it?
- A 30-minute appointment for transfer students designed to review your transfer credit evaluation, verify your major decision, and go over your degree requirements. This will ensure everyone is on the same page and minimize any surprises when you come for your A&R session this summer to plan your courses with an advisor.
When are they?
- Now until May 20th. By appointment only.
How do I sign up?
- Call 218-726-6393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide the following information:
- Your name
- Student ID
- UMD email
- Phone number
- Type of meeting (phone, google-hangout, in-person)
- Idea of when you would want the meeting to happen
- For more information, visit the A&R Prep website!
Why should I sign up?
- This is information you NEED to know.
- It will help reduce frustrations later.
- This will minimize any surprises at your A&R Session.
- It gives you more control over the various pieces of your transfer
- It allows you to get answers to your questions earlier.
- You will be more prepared!
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR TRANSFER, SIGN UP NOW!