Hello transfer students,
Today we would like to honor all of those who have served our country and say thank you for your service! As a veteran, we have some information we would like to share with you.
Here at the University of Minnesota Duluth, we understand the specific needs of our military veterans and we are dedicated to maintaining resources to best serve you!
- $40 application fee or fee waiver form
- Official high school transcript with graduation date or equivalent
- Official college transcripts (including credits taken during High School)
- ACT or SAT (if less than 26 credits completed)
- Joint Services Transcript
- Fall: August 1st
- Spring: December 1st
Are you eligible for GI Bill Benefits?
UMD’s Veterans Resource Center assists eligible student veterans, current military members, Reservists, National Guard members, and eligible dependents with questions about G.I. Bill benefits and state and federal programs.
Important contact information:
- Carinna Nikunen, Veterans Admissions Counselor
- 25 Solon Campus Center
- Ginger Johnson, Veterans Resource Coordinator
- 23 Solon Campus Center
- Veterans Resource Center
- 60 Solon Campus Center